Monday, March 31, 2008

I was tagged a long..long time ago by momto4nmore.

I apologize for the delay but better late than never! So here it goes -

7 Random things about me -

1. I do not own a microwave.

2. I like washing dishes - which is a good thing because we don't own a dishwasher either.

3. I have an insane fear of onions - I like the flavor but cannot stand that creepy crunch they have - cooked or raw. There is just something wrong about a cooked food that can be both crunchy and slimy at the same time.

4. I occasional enjoy a dark, dark beer - if I can't see through it, I'll try it - I think my favorite right now is Beamish.

5. I would rather receive pounds of colored fleece or soft wool yarn over jewels any day.

6. I love the beach.

7. I am still madly in love with my husband - fourteen years later!

The Rules -
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.

2. Post these rules on your blog.

3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself

4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.


I'm tagging Jill,
Anne
Rebecca
Donna Marie
Marianne
Kim
Arwen

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Thanks Donna! Looks like fun! :)