Friday, April 04, 2008

Our Morning Walk



My husband was about to leave the house this morning when I notice the camera around his neck.
"Are you taking the camera?" I asked.
Yes - he needed the camera to send some pictures to folks over at Trout in the Classroom. While we were on our walk this morning - a rainy morning but refreshing and very peaceful - the camera was actually taking pictures such as this one...
But when hubby got home, I did run over and snap a picture of the birch that caught my eye this morning. I tend to want to curl up on cool wet rainy mornings and we were moving a bit more slowly this morning but we did it - into rain boots and out of the house by 8:30am!

2 comments:

Mary Machado said...

I love the raindrops on the birch photo! I was thinking that I'd like to have one of my week's themes be "April Showers" because I would love to try some rain shots. Hope I could get some as good as yours. But I'm not even sure it will rain here this month - we're as likely to get rain as we are to get snow.

Not June Cleaver said...

Hi Donna.

I found your blog on a search for homeschool and "trout in the classroom," but it appears you have stopped blogging. I couldn't find an email address to send you a message, so I hope you get notifications when you get blog comments.

Did you do "Trout in the Classroom" in your homeschool? I would love to hear about how you did it and if you were able to involve other homeschoolers in the project.

Please email me if you get this message.

Thanks.