Thursday, December 03, 2009

A scene from the season


Time for poinsettas!  My daughters  participate in their Choir's Poinsetta and Weath sale every winter - I generally don't enjoy fundraising activities but this one is my favorite - when I walk into that room filled with flowers I can't help but smile.  And I am thankful for the opportunites to help offset the cost of larger trips that the Choir takes - the next big one is set for Paris in the summer of 2011.  

My boys were very patient and helpful while we loaded and delivered the first batch.  We also heard a bit of the dress rehearsal for the concert this Saturday - such beautiful voices.   As always - I am sure the concert will be a great treat.

 And we enjoyed a  new find from the library  The Miracle of the First Poinsettia .

No comments: